OVER A DOZEN CE CREDITS
CERTIFICATIONS FOR MULTIPLE CARRIERS
NFIP AUTHORIZATION & reauthorization
SPECIALIZED CLAIMS TRAINING
If you want to be part of an IA Firm that is combining Innovation with opportunity to insure you stay at the top of your Profession then you need to attend the 2019 Advanced Adjusting LTD Educational Conference being held in New Orleans the week of April 8 at the Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans, 2261 N Causeway Blvd, Metairie, LA.
We will have a reception on Monday April 8th and two full days of carrier claim managers plus Advanced Adjusting certifications for many others n April 9th and 10th. On the 11th we will offer a full blown NFIP Authorization class for those needing NFIP authorization or re-authorization with CE credits to boot.
You will leave with certifications for working Advanced Adjusting claims for WYO NFIP Flood, Direct NFIP Flood, Private Flood and several Property and Casualty and carriers.
Carrier claim managers will be providing insight into their claim’s guidelines for WYO NFIP as well as Private flood and show their commitment to Advanced Adjusting for this coming year. We need to show our commitment to them as well.
Carriers that you will you will receive Flood and P&C training/certification for are Bankers, Florida Family, Tower Hill Insurance Group, Prepared, Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Company, North Carolina Joint Underwriting Association, Progressive, eINS, QBE, Gulfstream, NFIP Direct and Torrent Technologies.
Guest speakers from Engineering Firms, Time Management, Scoping, Roof Sketch, Drone Innovation and several other topics of interest will enlighten the Next Level Professional Adjuster and keep them on top of their profession.
And over a dozen CE Credits being offered.
EFI Global~ 3 hours SC does not allow outside CE on carrier.
AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MS, NM, NC, OK, TN, TX
Donan~ 2 Hours
AL, FL, GA, IN, KY, MS, NM, NC, OK, TX, and WY
AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NM, NC, OK, TX, and WY
Keystone~ 2 Hours Florida and Texas
NFIP Certification Class 7 hours TX, LA, AL and FL.
- Making Money using Advanced claims Innovation
- OVER A DOZEN CE CREDITS
- Multiple Carrier representatives will be attending.
- Carrier Guideline and Expectations delivered by the Carrier Representative
- Meet and greet with Carrier/WYO decision makers, Engineers, Schedule It, Advanced Claims Technologies, Advanced Adjusting Staff and more
- CERTIFICATIONS FOR MULTIPLE CARRIERS
- NFIP AUTHORIZATION/RE-AUTHORIZATION
- SPECIALIZED CLAIMS TRAINING By AA Staff
- Hot Topics
- Faster Claim Turn Around
- Time Management using Artificial Intelligence
- Less clerical and more production
- Engineering Explanation of Various Loss Issues
- Affordable room rates
- Lunches Provided
- Greet and Meet with Legends of the Flood